<  Help and Support  ~  Passwords

Ocean Flea
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:39 am Reply with quote
Admiral II

Level 19

15310 / 175000
LiveSkipper Member Joined: 19 Mar 2008 Posts: 525 Location: Binissalem. Mallorca ES
Hi Folks
Sorry to be a pain in the a... but am at wits end trying to sort out password
The problem
All boats tickateeboo Dorus Mhor and Seletarstar but Ocean Flea constant problem.When I try to login onrace page on desk top on google I get wrong password-
I go
to profile and I get through just on name. Long process!!Next same boat on pad having to use Puffin because of incompability with LS.Once again boats ok except Ocean free with wrong password.
I get a change password from LS,but if I do will it affect the password on the desk top.If I erase O.F on the pad and reprogramme will it change the PW on the desktop.and remove all previous races etc
The results of this problem is driving me bonkers.At 81 I can do without the hastle but not the LS fun Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Please try to give me an idea but really simple if poss..As you can see Im even making a cock up of printing this
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Mant thanks
Bugsie PDT_Aliboronz_24 PDT_Aliboronz_24 PDT_Aliboronz_24

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:01 am Reply with quote
Admiral II

Level 19

120256 / 175000
Superskipper
hi matey..
i am wondering if this is a Windows stored password problem, and its not updated when you try and update LS.
Or it could be a a cookie problem, and you may have to delete all cookies and browser history first....i would probably do this one first.

cheers

Glenn

ps i'm in Palma with the missus in May...got an Air BnB for a few days

Ocean Flea
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:15 am Reply with quote
Admiral II

Level 19

15310 / 175000
LiveSkipper Member Joined: 19 Mar 2008 Posts: 525 Location: Binissalem. Mallorca ES
Hi Glenn Laughing
Send more info matey,if we can oblige or help in any way ,send private message on the Flea,eitherway we have to have an ale or wine together.Dates essential because we have swiimming meets during the month Razz

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:50 am Reply with quote
Admiral II

Level 19

120256 / 175000
Superskipper
Ocean Flea wrote:
Hi Glenn Laughing
Send more info matey,if we can oblige or help in any way ,send private message on the Flea,eitherway we have to have an ale or wine together.Dates essential because we have swiimming meets during the month Razz

Roger will do.

Seletarstar
Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:01 am Reply with quote
Vice Admiral
Level 16
Hi Folks Embarassed
My apologies for sending private comms on this site..My mistake Embarassed Embarassed
Bugsie
The Wasp
Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:55 am Reply with quote
Commander
Level 12
Seletarstar wrote:
Hi Folks Embarassed
My apologies for sending private comms on this site..My mistake Embarassed Embarassed
Bugsie

?? strewth
Paradise
Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:54 am Reply with quote
Admiral
Level 17
Bugsie , don't worry on the friendly messages to your friends. Just do not mention your address in LS forum as your house will be overcrowded Wink

on PW
I have for my different boats all the same pw. so no confusion, errors etc.
I use the pw manager of the browser Firefox, but other browsers should do the same Exclamation and have not to put any pw in on login.
EXCEPT, when Firefox gets a new version, and when you clear the cache , than the PW is lost and you have to type it in for each boat again.

I also have some 3 browsers installed and normally use one boat in one browser, that way it works fine for me.

Windows , I have lost experience with that, so I do not know how they could f.... p your pw's.

Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Vice Admiral
Level 16
Hya Paradise Laughing
Havent tried yet,but at the moment I do have different passwords for each boat,its just the Ocean Flea that puts me to bed early at night. Thanks for the advice will giveit a try,but just dont want to lose the Ocean Flea records after ten years on the LS.
Take care and Happy sailing
The Bug PDT_Aliboronz_24 PDT_Aliboronz_24 PDT_Aliboronz_24
Ocean Flea
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:08 am Reply with quote
Admiral II

Level 19

15310 / 175000
Hi Folks Laughing
Come back Glenn all is forgiven Laughing Why can I not change Dorus Mhor password?.No matter what I use and send for lost password the only answer I ever get is Dear Ocean Flea etc which changes OFleas password which means to access again I have to reset OF again.Kathy just wants to use her boat since I cant do much at moment....Help
Bugsie for Kathy
PDT_Aliboronz_24

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:12 am Reply with quote
Admiral II

Level 19

15310 / 175000
Hi Folks Laughing
Come back Glenn all is forgiven Laughing Why can I not change Dorus Mhor password?.No matter what I use and send for lost password the only answer I ever get is Dear Ocean Flea etc which changes OFleas password which means to access again I have to reset OF again.Kathy just wants to use her boat since I cant do much at moment....Help
Bugsie for Kathy
PDT_Aliboronz_24

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Admiral IV
Level 21
Ocean Flea wrote:
Hi Folks Laughing
Bugsie for Kathy
PDT_Aliboronz_24

I trust you do use the correct mail address for Dorus Mhor, which should be uniek in LS.

what I can suggest further:
raise a formal request to Team LS to reset the password for Dorus Mhor. The best is to use the offical support form that sits in the HELP menu or use this link https://betomorrow.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

that in my view should allow you to make a new password.