Welcome Josesoler23, if you have any questions, please ask Smile

Suratna
Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:27 am Reply with quote
Admiral III
Level 20
josesoler23 wrote:
Buenas

WELCOME to LIVESKIPPER , josesoler23
, the Best Virtual Sailing platform on the Whole World Web Smile.
You have entered the English language forum and you are welcome to post in English, just be aware that LiveSkipper also has a Spanish language forum, it sits a little lower on the main forum index page.

You have joined the best forum on LiveSkipper (LS), the English one, and you will find some compatriots here as well.

Please join us in race and if you have any questions on saillng or telling LS how you want to sail your boat, please ask. Mostly you will have a quick answer but for sure within a day.

If you'r complete new in sailing , I suggest you to visit our LIVESKIPPER WIKI .
There are some chapters on the basics of sailing, a chapter for beginners and some tutorials.
Also as experienced Sailor you will find a lot of information on how to apply this in LS. The Index on the top left side will guide you to it.
There is also a FAQ section, that tries to explain the common questions as well as some very detailed ones.

In the game , you also can find 2 modes : Comfort mode for the Beginner (I think the game starts with that one for a new registered skipper), and the Adept mode. changes can be made on the opening screen in each game or in the Settings menu in the Game. The Comfort mode, has less options and for newbies easier to start sailing.

However our Forum is lively and any questions asked , will be answered in a few hours time, round the clock; and many find this the quickest ( and most pleasant) manner to find answers.

The rest is training in just sailing in races with others and try to understand the movements of other boats. Select some of the best sailors in your friends-list and their boat will show up on the game, provided selected the right boats in Settings.

I hope to see you frequently in races and I have included you already in my friends list. Laughing

Remember that the fastest way of learning is many times , asking the right questions Rolling Eyes
The answers come in our active forum mostly very quick.