Author Message

<  Races  ~  Ahu Tongariki (May 26, 12:00 UTC)

hdmi
Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:00 pm Reply with quote
Junior Seaman
Level 1
Moderator
Joined: 20 Jan 2017 Posts: 1012 FR



Sunday May 26 2019 - 12:00 UTC

Play - Instructions - Take a look


Last edited by hdmi on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message
Suratna
Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:11 am Reply with quote
Admiral III
Level 20
Joined: 02 Jul 2009 Posts: 8806 Location: Thailand TH
Hi Ahu Sailors )

started ok, now try to follow up to next gates

the doc with trending classifications for EF fleet sits here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZkVqdA3cxenp96nlSJamOjlQij5kpszej6t1JmK9-y4/edit?usp=sharing

fair winds Smile

_________________
Ard-- http://vor201718.blogspot.com/ ; http://paper.li/ardsur/1345867159#
View user's profile Send private message
Kingfisher 829
Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:55 am Reply with quote
Admiral II

Level 19

115894 / 175000
Superskipper
Joined: 15 Feb 2012 Posts: 2082 GB
Suratna wrote:
Hi Ahu Sailors )

started ok, now try to follow up to next gates

the doc with trending classifications for EF fleet sits here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZkVqdA3cxenp96nlSJamOjlQij5kpszej6t1JmK9-y4/edit?usp=sharing

fair winds Smile


It appears that I am not doing very well in the spreadsheet Ard; maybe it has a foresight of the future ? Very Happy but I appear to be in 29th Wink

_________________
** Non Effugient **

View user's profile Send private message
vanna
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Admiral IV

Level 21

209209 / 275000
LiveSkipper Member Joined: 31 Oct 2011 Posts: 1301 Location: Split,Croatia and Portoroz,Slovenia HR
Kingfisher 829 wrote:
Suratna wrote:
Hi Ahu Sailors )

started ok, now try to follow up to next gates

the doc with trending classifications for EF fleet sits here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZkVqdA3cxenp96nlSJamOjlQij5kpszej6t1JmK9-y4/edit?usp=sharing

fair winds Smile


It appears that I am not doing very well in the spreadsheet Ard; maybe it has a foresight of the future ? Very Happy but I appear to be in 29th Wink


Glen, you are doing well in this race as is PO on 10th and you will probably finish on 12th as those from W have contrary winds.
Ard is not refreshing this spreadsheet for almost 10 days,may be he is sick.
EF racers with 3rd,10th and 12th position are figuring well in this race.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
LSYC
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:57 pm Reply with quote
Admiral
Level 17
Joined: 21 Oct 2010 Posts: 189 Location: at sea
vanna wrote:
Kingfisher 829 wrote:
Suratna wrote:
Hi Ahu Sailors )

started ok, now try to follow up to next gates

the doc with trending classifications for EF fleet sits here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZkVqdA3cxenp96nlSJamOjlQij5kpszej6t1JmK9-y4/edit?usp=sharing

fair winds Smile


It appears that I am not doing very well in the spreadsheet Ard; maybe it has a foresight of the future ? Very Happy but I appear to be in 29th Wink


Glen, you are doing well in this race as is PO on 10th and you will probably finish on 12th as those from W have contrary winds.
Ard is not refreshing this spreadsheet for almost 10 days,may be he is sick.
EF racers with 3rd,10th and 12th position are figuring well in this race.


EF racers have done quite well so far,as have you. PO has done very well since 10 days ago. I misjudged a bit, on when to go more south, and rise again. Hopefully i will gain some places over night.

_________________

Established 22 November 2009.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Suratna
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:07 am Reply with quote
Admiral III
Level 20
Joined: 02 Jul 2009 Posts: 8806 Location: Thailand TH
Hi Ahu Sailors )

started ok, but got disturbed and had to let the race go.

But now updated the doc again .

the doc with trending classifications for EF fleet sits here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZkVqdA3cxenp96nlSJamOjlQij5kpszej6t1JmK9-y4/edit?usp=sharing

fair winds Smile

_________________
Ard-- http://vor201718.blogspot.com/ ; http://paper.li/ardsur/1345867159#
View user's profile Send private message
Kingfisher 829
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:25 am Reply with quote
Admiral II

Level 19

115894 / 175000
Superskipper
Joined: 15 Feb 2012 Posts: 2082 GB
Suratna wrote:
Hi Ahu Sailors )

started ok, but got disturbed and had to let the race go.

But now updated the doc again .

the doc with trending classifications for EF fleet sits here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZkVqdA3cxenp96nlSJamOjlQij5kpszej6t1JmK9-y4/edit?usp=sharing

fair winds Smile


Thanks Ard, I wasn't too worried Wink

Congrats on the podium Damir, and PO in top 10 as well..
and whoever klopo is, i remember was just below me 10 days ago, very good result.
It is not over yet for me, but 13th is looking promising.

_________________
** Non Effugient **

View user's profile Send private message
vanna
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:25 am Reply with quote
Admiral IV

Level 21

209209 / 275000
LiveSkipper Member Joined: 31 Oct 2011 Posts: 1301 Location: Split,Croatia and Portoroz,Slovenia HR
Glen,Klopo and Polko is the same person and both boats in top ten.Bravo!

_________________
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum